HTTPTester is an application that can be used to send HTTP requests with full control over cookies, headers and post parameters.
The HTTPTester utility can prove to be really helpful when trying to test websites or REST services.
Because HTTPTester comes with a built-in syntax highlight engine, looking at a website's source code will no longer be a pain. After starting to use HTTPTester, you will be able to take advantage of the colorful and easy to read way that the code will be rendered in the app's preview window.
NOTE: To buy HTTPTester via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "HTTPTester":
· Cookies support. Edit cookies send by websites or add your own. Your website uses authentication based on PHP session? For HTTPTester it's not a problem. You'll be able to login to your site without a problem.
· HTTP authentication support.
· Set custom HTTP headers. Use predefined presets to quickly set most popular headers like User-Agent.
· Add POST parameters or set POST body manually.
· Use web preview to see the response just like in normal web browser.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Tabs support