HTTP Test Tool 2.4.12
Scriptable command-line utility for testing web applications
HTTP Test Tool allows you to cut everything you like from the receiving HTTP stream.
HTTP Test Tool includes the following components:
- Advanced HTTP protocol handling, including ne-grained timeout handling, request and response validation.
- Simulating clients and servers, including startup and shutdown of server daemons. This allows to create mock-ups of back-end systems in more complex test situations, for example when the tested application needs to interact with a 3rd-party back-end system which is not available in the testing environment.
- Execution of external commandline tools, using their output as request or response data, or for validation purposes.
- Copying stream data (e.g. from a response) and re-using it in variables.
- Simulating NTLM client and server.
- Various functions for url encoding, base64 encoding, math operations and many more.
HTTP Test Tool
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Bugfix error messages for websocket failures.
- Bugfix possible core dump on log uninitialized data buffer.
- Bugfix dso load error suppress error message.
- New coder to escape regex special characters within strings to use them as literal strings within _EXPECT commands.