Groovy programming language extension featuring higher performance and compile type checks
Additionally to all goodies of standard Groovy it adds a lot of functionality
· compile time checking of code
· as fast as Java performance of compiled code
· easy mixing of statically and dynamically typed code
· very powerful type inference
· tail recursion
· traits (interfaces with default implementation)
· extension methods (compile time categories)
· standard library of utilities for functional programming, concurrency and distributed computing (early prototype stage)
Groovy++ is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the Groovy++ utility on your Mac are available HERE.