GitHub is a free and easy to use application that allows you to sync and share your code on GitHub.
The sync button pushes your changes to GitHub and pulls down other’s changes in one operation. It notifies you when you have changes you haven’t pushed or there are new changes on GitHub you haven’t pulled down.
Clone repositories in one click
When you add repositories, GitHub for Mac will automatically match them up with any organizations you belong to. Want to pull down a repository from GitHub.com? Check out the Clone in Mac button on the website.
Powerfully simple branching
Branching is one of Git’s best features. GitHub for Mac makes it easy to try out remote branches, create new local branches and publish branches to share with others.
Here are some key features of "GitHub":
- Clone repositories
- Browse history
- Commit changes
- Branch code
- Share code on github.com
- Improved: Automatic updating is now more fault-tolerant.
- Improved: Changed the shortcut for View on GitHub to ⌥⌘G.
- Fixed: Potential crash when viewing a repository's history.
- Fixed: Potential crash when exiting the repository view.
- Fixed: Potential crash when installing the Command Line Tools.
- Fixed: Potential crash when viewing repositories by account.
- Fixed: Files potentially showing up as deleted when lines are added to them.