Are you iPhone or iPad app developer? If your answer is yes, you have probably already confronted with lots of problems while designing user interfaces.
User interface is one of the most essential elements of a popular app. No matter how powerful the app is, without attractive user graphical interface, no one is eager to use it and reuse it. Therefore, even though you are not a designer, you must not ignore the importance of graphical user interface.
However, problems always come when you are making it. As you cannot see directly where images are in the app while coding, you need to spend much time to test the graphical interface, turning between command-line interface and testing interface again and again. It wastes your time and your life!
Game Position Tool can really help you with editing images. After importing needed images into the program, all you have to do is to drag and drop them on the target area, you can see how the app looks like easily before coding.
Not only can you get the property information of every image at once, but also generate the programming code by one click. With Game Position Tool, you can then easily make and modify the user interface of your app.
NOTE: Game Position Tool can only be purchased via the Mac App Store (the buy link redirects you to its App Store page). To purchase/download applications via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Game Position Tool":
· Get and modify image properties easily
· Get Position, Anchor, Scale, Rotation, Alpha and Visibility information of images immediately
· Generate code of properties of images with ONE click
· You can import images you need
· Image lock function
· Support severaimage layers
· 1:1 ratio for the iPhone or iPad interface
· Easy to use
· Suitable to aliPhone and iPad app developers
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix save/load problem
· Add an option for enabling/disabling relative pixels copy, e.g. ccp(100,100) vs ccp(100 * size.width/480, 100 *size.width/320)