GQP (GatorQue Projects) is a free and open-source CMake build environment for your personal projects.
GQP aims to become the simplest CMake build environment for projects which depend on libraries such as TinyXML, SFML, GQE, THOR and Box2D.
GQP is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X and Windows. Binaries for the Windows platform are available on the project's homepage.
Here are some key features of "GQP":
· Make external libraries available for your projects
· Find and compile source code for your projects
· Download external libraries straight from their repositories
· Configure and build external libraries along with your projects
· Simple to extend
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix Lua include path issue