GPUTILS is a collection of tools for the Microchip PIC microcontrollers that includes gpasm, gplink, and gplib.
Mac OS X, Linux (and other unices), and MS-Windows are supported. GPUTILS will compile natively on Linux using gcc.
Mac OS X users will need the Developer Tools and Windows 98/NT users will need MinGW32 if they wish to compile the tools.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
gpasm/cod.c, gplink/cod.c, gputils/block.c:
· fixed: COD_DIR_ADDRSIZE is byte
gputils/dump.c, gputils/gpvc.c, gputils/gpvc.h.in:
· removed directory_block_data, replaced by main_dir.dir.block
· dump_line_symbols() - access by offsets instead by struct members
· gpasm/cod.c, gplink/cod.c, gputils/block.c, gputils/dump.c,
· main_dir is a pointer to DirBlockInfo