You can run your prototype in your browser! You can define the behavior of each element, so that your prototype can provide real user experience. The simulation is DHTML based, you can also upload the simulation to your website and make it work as part of your site.
The simulation is also skinnable, the look and feel of simulation will be the same with current UI theme of the prototype.
ForeUI provides various UI themes for mockups, including Mac OS X, Wireframe, Windows XP themes.
In addition, you will be able to activate the rumple effect to make your project look more like a "Design on Paper". ForeUI support editing multiple plots at a time. Each plot can contain multiple pages. You can also demonstrate the pages as slide show. Images, PDF and DHTML exporting are supported
- Drag and Drop Editing
- Customized Element Library
- Various Wireframe Styles
- Define Behavior Flowchart
- Rumpled Paper Background
- Interactive Simulation
- Screen Mockups Slide Show
- Export to Image, PDF or DHTML
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- New Feature: Import another plot into current editing plot.
- New Feature: Support background image for plot.
- New Feature: Holding SHIFT key to draw/edit polygon can lock the moving direction.
- New Feature: Allow caching image data in memory (avoid using file cache).