Helps you create an UI design where the horizontal layout is sensitive for localization as well as platform differences
The control comes with open source subclasses of REALbasic Label, REALbasic Checkbox and REALbasic PushButton, which can be hooked into the FlowLayout.
· MacOS X PPC - (Mach-O)
· MacOS X Universal Binary (Mach-O)
· MacOS X Cocoa Universal Binary (Mach-O)
· Win32 - Windows
· Linux x86
Installation: To install FlowLayout you have to create a folder called Plugins in the same folder as your REALbasic application is located in and drop the FlowLayout into it.
Note: In REALbasic 2010 then the FlowLayout control will not show up in the REALbasic toolbar. This is claimed to been fixed in the upcoming REALbasic 2011. To work around this in REALbasic 2010, then drag a Object from the toolbar onto a window, then set its super to FlowLayout. Then at last set the GrowMode to desired value, just do not leave it blank.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Now also ships with a Xojo plugin. The Xojo plugin comes in the new Xojo format and is compiled with newer SDK.
- Plugin segments come code signed on MacOS X systems.
- Documentation now also ships as docset for the awesome Dash viewer from http://kapeli.com/dash.
- Fixed the plugin to work with more modern Linux distros.