In few words, FireBreath will help you create a new plug-in project. More exactly the fbgen.py will create a blank project for you, based on the parameters that you provide.
FireBreath is cross-platform and fully supports Windows, Mac and Linux.
FireBreath is released under New BSD license.
NOTE: To learn how to use FireBreath please read the documentation offered by the developers HERE.
· Apple Xcode (for Mac development)
· Python 2.5 or 2.6 (required only for initial project generation)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Most noteworthy changes:
· PCH is no longer enabled by default – it speeds up build times but breaks intellisense
· Visual Studio 2012 is now supported
· FB::variant had a memory leak which has now been fixed – FB::variant now uses boost::any internally
· boost has been updated to 1.50.0
· log4cplus has been updated to 1.1.0
· FBSTRING_FileDescription has been renamed to FBSTRING_PluginDescription (with fallback to the old to preserve backwards compatibility)
DOM abstraction changes:
· added appendChild method to DOM::Node
· FIREBREATH-176 - Memory leak: Multiple references to one JSAPIAuto - RESOLVED : Fixed memory leak w/ multiple references to a JSAPIAuto on NPAPI browsers
· Added a new static method BrowserPlugin::getFSPath (alias to getFSPath on the PluginCore object that can be called from anywhere)
· FIREBREATH-171 - Handle unsolicited NPP_NewStream - RESOLVED : Added support for unsolicited streams on NPAPI browsers