FindBugs is an application that helps you find bugs and common mistakes in Java programs.
FindBugs is built to find bug patterns and shows potential mistakes to programmers as they code.
· JRE (or JDK) 1.5.0 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix false positions for NP_NONNULL_FIELD_NOT_INITIALIZED_IN_CONSTRUCTOR - fixing Bug3547559, Bug3555408, Bug3580266 and Bug3587164.
· Fix false positives for SF_SWITCH_NO_DEFAULT
· Inline access methods for private fields, fixing false positive in Bug3484713.
· Type qualifier annotations, including nullness annotations, are now ignored on vararg parameters (including default and inherited annotations), awaiting JSR308.
· Defined new bug pattern to give better explanations of issues involving strict type qualifiers TQ_UNKNOWN_VALUE_USED_WHERE_ALWAYS_STRICTLY_REQUIRED
· Adjusted analysis of type qualifiers, now giving warnings where a computed value is used in a place where a value with a strict type qualifier is required.
· Complain about missing classes only if they are encountered while analyzing application classes; ignore missing classes that are encounted while analyzing classes loaded from the auxclasspath. Fix for Bug3588379
· Fixed false positive null pointer war...