FileMaker Pro is a very powerful database management solution that allows you organize and share your information.
FileMaker Pro is great if you need to create custom databases and generate reports. The result can be easily shared in no time, viewed on an iPad or iPhone or published to the internet.
FileMaker Pro Advanced also includes supplemental customization and development tools such as custom menus and functions, a Script Debugger, a runtime maker, external function plug-in API and more.
Here are some key features of "FileMaker Pro Advanced":
· Manage projects, content, resources, estimates and much more with all-new, professionally designed solutions.
· Create and modify charts in a snap with the new integrated set-up window.
· Apply one of 40 stunning new themes to instantly change the look of your database.
· Build or modify databases faster by importing multiple tables at once.
· Build applications where all menus are hidden.
· Monitor fields, variables and calculations while troubleshooting.
· Run comprehensive reports on all elements of the database schema.
· On Mac OS X 10.6: 1 GB of RAM, 1024x768 or higher resolution video adapter and display
· On Mac OS X 10.7: 2 GB of RAM, 4 GB recommended, 1024x768 or higher resolution video adapter and display
· DVD drive (for boxed product)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Layout design and rendering:
· Addressed an issue where portal line borders could render thicker than necessary.