FTranEdit is an easy to use, handy, standalone editor companion to the editor built into FTranProjectBuilder.
FTranEdit is full featured and knows how to color Fortran syntax, add templates and insert code snippets. It works the same as FTranProjectBuilder's built-in editor.
Get FTranEdit as a companion to FTranProjectBuilder if you want this capability, or by itself just to edit your Fortran files.
Here are some key features of "FTranEdit":
· Skip the command line, writing makefiles, worrying about compilation order and organizing your files by hand
· Skip cluttered cross-platform IDEs
· 30 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Command-U ail now also complete TYPE and INTERFACE blocks, in addition to program units
· More support for F2003/2008 constructions
· Add formatting to popup list of program units in the editor pane. Module names are now in bold and separators can be added.
· Fix bugs in templates.