FSNetworking is a small and free library that allows developers to add HTTP networking capabilities to their iOS apps.
FSNetworking comprises a single class, FSNConnection, and several small Cocoa Foundation categories. FSNConnection uses NSConnection, blocks, and NSConnection's operation queue delegate or GCD.
Detailed instructions and examples on how to use the FSNetworking library within your own projects are available HERE.
Here are some key features of "FSNetworking":
· Asynchronous HTTP and HTTPS requests.
· GET and POST (urlencoded and form data); easily extended for other HTTP methods.
· Response parsing in a background thread, followed by a completion block on the main thread.
· Convenient, safe object retention sementics and life cycle management, enabling fire-and-forget requests.
· Support for iOS background tasks.
· Uses manual reference counting; ARC-compatible by compiling source with -fno-objc-arc.
· Useful utilities for creating and debugging form data, parsing JSON, error checking, etc.
· Clean, straightforward implementation; no class hierarchies to grok. Easily trace and understand the life cycle of your connection!
· Apple Xcode