A free IDE for artificial intelligence
NOTE: Some information on how to use EulerGUI is available HERE.
- Project persistence in a named XML file (project open/save/save as)
- one button per N3 source (file or URL), popping up an simple editor; a remove button nearby
- launch external editors for the N3 and RDF sources : gvim (with N3 syntax coloring) , gedit or write on Windows
- "Disactivate" check box for each N3 source, making easy to test different file combinations
- launch Euler, Drools, FuXi, or CWM runs
- file chooser remembers last directory
- popup window to warn the user that project is not saved
- read RDF / OWL files (with Jena parser), from file or URL
- read UML / XMI / eCore files (with EMF parser), from file or URL
- open new window (with a new project )
- import project(s) and chain project (pipelines)
- checkbox for proof explanation
- show the N3/RDF graph by a Graphviz diagram
- input fields for Euler engine and CWM options
- drop a file or URL will add the document to the project
- framework to generate Java Swing GUI's from OWL models and rules from the Deductions project
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.13
- SPARQL : update in place the displayed table for SELECT queries; for file suffixes ".rq" and ".sparql", set editor mode "n3"
- table view: columns can be sorted according to datatype (e.g. numerics)
- a SPARQL "service" URI starting with file:/ is now interpreted as a TDB directory