Cloudburst is a streamlined and powerful OS X app that provides developers with a very easy method to swiftly generate a complete RESTful API for their Obj-C models.
To use Cloudburst with your projects just open or paste in your .h file, and it does the rest for you.
Cloudburst instantly and automatically generates:
· Sinatra API
· DataMapper model
NOTE: To buy Cloudburst via the App Store an Apple account is required.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New: API tests
· New: README that lists the generated API routes
· Allow folder creation in the build directory open dialog
· Fixed a bug in the Notification Center that would display the wrong interface name
· Improved collection endpoints
· Controller names are now pluralized per convention