EditiX 2014 Build 020114
An easy to use XML and XSLT editor and debugger
EditiX's intuitive interface offers users a wide range of XML functionality inside a IDE that provides smart entry helpers. In addition, the helpers include context syntax popup supporting DTD, Schema and RelaxNG.
Furthermore, EditiX supports numerous templates and project management and also comes with realtime XPath location and syntax error detection.
EditiX's default templates support the following formats: XML, DTD, SVG, MathML, XHTML, XSLT, XSD, XML RelaxNG, and XML FO.
- XSLT Editor and Debugger
- XPath 1.0 and 2.0
- XQuery editor
- XML Differencing and database
- Grid editor
- Syntax error
- Context sensitive content assistant
- XSLT, CSL-FO and DocBook transformation
- XPath builder
- Template support
- Multiple criterias research
- Customizable interface
- XML format editr
- OASIS XML catalog
- Visula Schema editor
- CSS editor
- XMLS differencing
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New Visual editor by CSS:
- Edit your XML document using a standard CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) file
- Visual mode with tags or pure text
- "On the fly" document location while editing