Ecere SDK 0.44.10
Cross-platform development toolkit for building software applications
With the Ecere SDK, you can develop applications once and deploy them on all supported platforms alongside a lightweight runtime environment.
Ecere introduces eC, an object oriented language derived from and fully compatible with C, compromising neither runtime performance nor ease of use.
- Develop applications once, deploy them on all platforms alongside a lightweight runtime environment.
- Achieve maximum performance as your compiled code runs natively.
- Seamlessly switch between object designer and code: generated code is not kept separate, is tidy and is meant to be easily modified from a code editor.
- Obtain the same great look and feel on all platforms as you make use of our heavily customizable GUI engine.
- Immediately become proficient with eC, as you convert your expertise from other programming languages and find the same familiar powerful features and simplicity right next to the versatility of C.
- Discover compelling unique features making eC and the Ecere SDK an ideal development solution.
- Writing 3D graphics applications has never been this easy. A built-in 3D engine supporting both Direct3D and OpenGL is fully integrated in the Ecere runtime environment.
- Easily load 3D models or dynamically build meshes, set up cameras, lights, materials; and display them right in your usual window drawing events.
- The power, integration and simplicity of the Ecere SDK makes it the perfect choice for any 3D application ranging from visualization systems, simulations all the way to 3D video games.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Compiler fixes and optimizations
- Better C99 compatibility (stdbool, complex numbers)
- Fixed C integer promotion issues
- Fixed and improved all samples (resources included)