Easy Markdown is a smooth-running OS X application that helps you to effortlessly create web pages writing simple text using Markdown's rules to create readable well formatted text.
Easy Markdown provides its users with additional help to create correctly formatted text pages in accordance with Markdown rules.
The Easy Markdown tool recognizes any 'start of line' Markdown code inserted at any row and shows it in the toolbar allowing to change it using a single click (no coding required).
It comes with the possibility to use Markdown in a fast and straightforward way almost to anyone.
NOTE: To buy Easy Markdown via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Easy Markdown":
· Works perfectly under OS X Lion and OS X Mountain Lion
· Shows the text and the auto generated web page as-you-type
· Can show both text, web and html code in collapsable split views.
· Can copy the text, the html and an RTF version with a single click
· Enhanced editor with line numbers
· Smooth web update as-you-type. You will be amazed by it.
· Variable font size for editor, html view and web view.
· Easy insertion of markdown tags via toolbar
· Instant change of CSS use dot show the web page
· Standard Help included
· PDF User Guid included
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Customizable font for the editor and the html view
· Font preferences for opened documents
· Print enabled now
· New plain html link tag insertion command