EUGene is an open source and free Efficient Universal Generator which allows manipulating and generating UML models.
Numerous solutions are available on the market, EUGene position itself, compared to its competitors, as easy to use and to put into place, independent from development tools and full-JAVA with no other language to learn.
Here are some key features of "EUGene":
· reading UML class model in XMI independent from modeling.
· generation templates
· models transformation
· integration in project build
· independence in developer code and generated code
· independence from development tools
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Anomalie #2636: SimpleBean generator does not add abstract modifier if required
· Evolution #2637: Can suffix simple bean generated classes names
· Evolution #2638: Can generate beanFactory from simple bean
· Evolution #2639: Can generate interface from simple bean
· Evolution #2640: Can prefix simple bean generated classes names
· Evolution #2641: Can prefix simple bean generated interfaces names
· Evolution #2642: Can suffix simple bean generated interfaces names
· Evolution #2643: Can choose a default interface to place on generated interface of simple beans (when simple bean has not super bean)
· Evolution #2644: Can choose a default class to place on generated simple beans (when simple bean has not super bean)
· Tâche #2634: Updates mavenpom to 3.4.8