Dropscreen is a simple to use and powerful OS X app that will allow developers to easily preview their designs and image files on an iPhone/iPad/iPod touch device.
To use Dropscreen all you have to do is to simply drag&drop your image to Dropscreen and it will automatically send it to your device, when connected to your WiFi (requires installation of the free iOS app on your device).
Dropscreen wil allow one to work with all common file formats, with Retina and Non-Retina devices, and all screen orientations.
Dropscreen will also instantly refresh the image file when you changed and saved it.
NOTE: To buy Dropscreen via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Dropscreen":
· automatically sends your image file when you save it
· works with all iOS devices (Retina and non-Retina) and all orientations (landscape/portrait)
· has a built-in fake homescreen to preview your icons
· is simple to set up (devices connected to the same WiFi network find each other automatically)
· works with all common file formats
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed random crashs