Data Manipulator is a pure Java GUI interface for SQL databases. Data Manipulator is not only an administrative tool, but also one that allows a user to create reports and forms.
Additionally, a Java programmer can use code with Forms, reports a stand alone to manipulate the data.
· Java 1.5 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version has two changes
· The data saved for a Form, objects on a Form, CreateAlter information and Query form information is saved as XML data.
· Also included in the source is the XML Schemas for the saved data.
· The data is saved in a database table named db_data.
· This release is updated for Java version 1.5.x.