Dart Editor is a straightforward and streamlined open source Dart programs editor based on Eclipse components.
Dart Editor is available for all important platforms, including Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Better completion proposals for untyped fields and top-level variables.
· New option to extract 'getter' instead of normal method in "Extract Method" refactoring
· Installed Packages in the Files View show the pub packages that are being used.
· Use the context menu option "New Application from .." to create a new application with package contents to explore and run package examples.
· Show lines of code with highlighted read/write/reference matches in the Search view.
· New Cmd+Shift+U hotkey for "Find Uses" action.
· Search markers are removed on Search view close.
· Additional warnings and errors enabled in new analysis engine.
· Additional fixes to new analysis engine.