DMG Architect is the easiest way to create professional disk images for commercial distribution or for your own personal use.
Now you can design, test, burn and release, all from a single application.
NOTE: To download DMG Architect via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "DMG Architect":
· Easily add your own custom window backgrounds, files and icons.
· Total WYSIWYG control of everything including background image and window location.
· Use any image for your container icon, not just .ICNS files. Even change the icon of files already added to a project.
· No artwork? No problem. Choose a theme from our gallery of backdrops and icons.
· Revise your project as often as you need and at any stage.
· Add and update text without editing your background images. Typos are painless to fix.
· Accessing your Mac's powerful security features is easier than ever - add encryption for extra protection.
· Don't forget the End User License Agreement. Putting legal notices where they belong is simple.
· Burn your project directly to CD or DVD, no need for other apps.
· Release your project as a tamper-proof disk image.
· 10 MB of hard disk space.
· 20 MB of available RAM.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Numerous bug fixes