CoronaComplete is a Mac OS X visual debugger, code editor and project manager for Corona SDK.
CoronaComplete offers features like: Smart Auto Complete, variable memory dumping, console output, file management, errors management, breakpoints management and many more.
NOTE: To buy CoronaComplete via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "CoronaComplete":
Professional Code Editor:
· Autocomplete, word wrap, syntax highlight, page guide, background and text color, matching braces, auto indent and more.
Smart Auto Complete:
· Predicts and completes the functions and variables as they are typed.
· Auto complete functions with mandatory and optional arguments.
· Description about the common Lua and Corona SDK functions.
· Place breakpoints and see your app execution flow.
· View variables content in memory while debugging by just clicking on it in the code file.
· View and search through the logs inside the app.
· Clear logs when no longer useful.
· With the build-in error editor, navigate to the file and line that has a problem with just a click.
· Create, delete, rename files and folders from the navigator.
· Create new projects with the help of templates.
· Preview all assets from the project navigator. Build in support for zoom in and out.
· 7 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for iPhone 5, fixed iPad retina
· Check back soon for next major version public beta