BitNami Coppermine Stack is an easy to use installer for Coppermine, which is a multi-purpose fully-featured and integrated web picture gallery script written in PHP using GD or ImageMagick as image library with a MySQL backend.
Coppermine Photo Gallery is an advanced, user-friendly, picture gallery script with built-in support for other multi-media/data files. The gallery can be private,
accessible to registered users only, and/or open to all visitors to your site.
Users, if permitted, can upload pictures with their web browser (thumbnail and
intermediate sized images are created on the fly), rate pictures, add comments and even send e-cards.
The site administrator determines which of the features listed above are accessible by registered and non-registered users.
The site administrator is also able to manage galleries and batch process a large numbers of pictures that have been uploaded onto the server through FTP.
Here are some key features of "BitNami Coppermine Stack":
· Easy to Install - BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy as possible to install open source software. Our installers completely automate the process of installing and configuring all of the software included in
· each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in just a few clicks.
· Independent - BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not interfere with any software already installed on your system. For example, you can upgrade your system's MySQL or Apache without fear of 'breaking' your
· BitNami Stack.
· Integrated - By the time you click the 'finish' button on the installer, the whole stack will be integrated, configured and ready to go.
· Relocatable - BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to have multiple instances of the same stack, without them interfering with each other.
· Minimum of 256 MB RAM.
· Minimum of 150 MB hard drive space.
· TCP/IP protocol support.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Update Coppermine to 1.5.24
· Updated PHP to 5.4.15
· Updated Apache to 2.4.4
· Updated MySQL to 5.5.30
· Updated phpMyAdmin to 4.0.1
· Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.1e