Concurrency Kit 0.4.4
Aids in the design and implementation of high performance scalable concurrent systems
Concurrency Kit was designed to minimize dependencies on operating system-specific interfaces and most of the interface relies only on a strict subset of the standard library and more popular compiler extensions.
- Atomic operations, memory barriers, spinlocks, reader/writer locks, seqlocks, SMR, stacks, queues, ring buffers.
- Supported compilers: GCC, ICC, clang
- Supported architectures: x86_64, SPARCv9
- Supported platforms: Concurrency Kit is designed to support freestanding environments.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This release introduces the powerful ck_hs_apply function, regressions build fixes, clang static analyzer false positive fixes, a new ck_bitmap_bts function for atomic test and set and various improvements to the configure script (specifically to mimic GNU automake more) and fixes ck_rhs shared library builds.
- The ck_hs_apply function is designed to speed-up get to conditional modify workloads and allows for in-band mutation of stored objects. I've seen 15%-35% latency improvements when using this in my workloads.