Committed is a simple to use and streamlined menu bar based OS X utility that will notify its users whenever new code is pushed to a GitHub repository.
Committed displays alerts using OS X Mountain Lion's built-in Notification Center feature.
Committed will display notificaations for any repositories you are watching on your personal or your organization's GitHub accounts.
NOTE: To buy Committed via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Committed":
· Notifies you whenever any GitHub repositories you are watching are receiving a new code commit.
· View the diff info for each commit.
· Select the repositories it monitors.
· Access your GitHub organization pages.
· 64-bit processor
· GitHub account
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [NEW] Enterprise GitHub support
· [NEW] Added "Select All" and "Select None" buttons to the preferences window.
· [CHANGE] Now showing the full name of a repository in the preferences window.
· [FIX] Resolved issue where last pushed dates were off by a year.
· [FIX] Switched from legacy Watched API to new v3 API.
· [FIX] Resolved issue where infinite preference windows could be opened.