ColorSnapper is an easy-to-use and menu bar based Mac OS X app for quickly finding out the color of any pixel on the screen.
ColorSnapper is activated via a system-wide hotkey (configurable), giving you a magnifying loupe to easily pick the pixel you need.
The resulting color is copied to clipboard in a format of your preference.
NOTE: To buy ColorSnapper via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "ColorSnapper":
· 10 different color formats, including HEX, RGBa, HSLa, NSColor (RGB/HSB), UIColor (RGB/HSB).
· Paste the color format directly into your CSS file or application code
· Customizable hotkey
· Adjustable lens magnification
· Primary and Alternative clipboard format
· Optional overlay with color codes in different formats
· Displays selected color in menulet icon
· History of recently picked colors
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Show picked color in Notification Center
· Bugfix for unintended loupe activation after a reboot on certain machines.