Designers and developers work with colors every day. They are essential. ColorBot helps you find, organize, and optimize your work with colors.
NOTE: To buy ColorBot via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "ColorBot":
Provides you a color picker:
· View and inspect on-screen colors.
· Hit a hotkey to store the color under the mouse to the recent colors list, even when ColorBot isn't the active app.
ColorBot stores and organizes your colors:
· Organize colors into swatches, palettes, and groups.
· Drag and drop swatches between palettes and use the picker to build up your palettes.
· Add colors to palettes via text in tons of formats.
· Detach and pin palettes to your desktop as floating HUD windows for one click access to your colors.
ColorBot is a designer and coder's capable assistant:
· Click on a swatch to copy that color to your clipboard via one of ColorBot's built-in formatters, ready to paste into your CSS or code.
· Build your own color formats using an easy-to-learn syntax.
· Do you think in hex, but work on a project that uses RGB? It's easy to create a format that displays hex, but copies RGB to the clipboard.
ColorBot is great for teams:
· Export your palettes and groups to share with teammates so everyone on the team is using the same colors on your projects.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [NEW] Copy color in any format via contextual menus (right click)
· [NEW] |name| token for inserting user-provided color name into clipboard color formats, especially useful for CSS workflows (see http://www.mdimension.com/page/ColorBotSyntax for more details)
· [NEW] Mountain Lion Notification Center support
· [FIXED] More accurate color rendering in palette view in Mountain Lion
· [FIXED] Problem when deleting palettes in Snow Leopard