Codepoints is a small tool for developers which provides quick access to 23,697 registered Unicode codepoints in the Unicode 6.0 database, making it easy to find and copy any of them into your clipboard without interrupting your workflow.
Developers can also use Codepoints to copy invisible or control characters into the clipboard, like null, escape, backspace, bell and so on.
Codepoints is designed to stay out of your way until you need it, and be available instantly without forcing you to click through multiple windows or popups to get what you want.
There are only 2 steps to use Codepoints:
· Activate the app - Click the dock or menu bar icon or configure a keyboard shortcut if you'd rather avoid the mouse.
· Start typing.
If you know exactly what you want, just start typing to search for it. Alternatively, you can scroll the list to look around using your mouse or keyboard up/down keys.
To copy a character to your clipboard, just double click or select it and hit enter.
NOTE: To buy Codepoints via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Codepoints":
· Search 23,697 records by codepoint or description
· Preview automatically rendered with best available font
· Manual font override provided for 3rd party fonts
· Keyboard friendly design, assignable global hotkey
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Retina icon.
· Fix bug where rows would become transparent causing problems with scrolling. May have occurred on Lion but Mountain Lion made the problem more frequent.