CodeInvestigator is an easy to use tracing tool for Python programs. Program flow, function calls, variable values and conditions are all recorded for every line your program executes.
Any point in the run is instantly accessible. Debug at any point and in any direction. Scroll the code to the line you are interested in and then click the variable. Its value will automatically be displayed between the code lines.
· Python 2.6
· Firefox 2.0 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Class instances can be inquired on to show all their attributes.
· Arrays are shown in a more structures way.
· Variable values field can be resized.
· Script screen has a clearer directories section.
· Print commands display faster.
· A small window height caused problems.
· Searches restarted when a variable was clicked.
· Preferences' source-dir too short.