CodeBlue is a streamlined OS X application designed to help developers manage and organize their Objective-C code snippets.
CodeBlue comes with an easy-to-use interface that enables you to classify multiple code snippets into different fields.
In addition, CodeBlue provides the necessary tools to set keywords for easier organization.
Here are some key features of "CodeBlue":
- Built-in search feature
- Retina display compatible
- The trial version expired on May 31, 2013.
- You can still use the app by rewinding the system clock.
- Fix: The application did not handle the color space for the syntax color the user has selected correctly.
- The user can now highlight/unhighlight snippet titles. Use new toolbar buttons for them. Select a highlighting color under the Snippet tab in Preferences. The default highlighting color is blue.
- The user can now duplicate snippets. Select a snippet title and choose Duplicate Snippet under File.
- A few other changes and fixes are done.