Coda PHP Toolkit is a free Coda plug-in created for all PHP web developers that use Coda.
All Coda PHP Toolkit features use the editor buffer (no need to save first), works with local and remote files. Preferences can be set.
Coda PHP Toolkit is written in Cocoa/ObjC.
Here are some key features of "Coda PHP Toolkit":
· PHP syntax validation with "jump to error"
· Use tidy to clean up/beautify HTML/CSS code (Configurable for CSS files)
· HTML and CSS Validation
· Use phptidy to clean up/beautify PHP code
· Strip PHP whitespace and comments
· Automatic check for updates
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· CSSTidy updated to the current development release. This should now correctly format CSS inside @media-tags.
· Integrated HTML 5 compatible tidy for validation and reformatting.