CocoaBox allows you to create a database of Cocoa/Objective-C code snippets that you can later on directly insert into Xcode.
CocoaBox is able to store as many snippets as you need, comes with search capabilities and is able to work with iCloud.
NOTE: To buy CocoaBox via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "CocoaBox":
· Drag multiple snippets out of CocoaBox.
· Directly create new snippets with a global hotkey.
· Easily create snippets from files.
· Directly drag them into Xcode.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added 'NSSupportsAutomaticGraphicsSwitching' Key
· Improved iCloud Support
· Fixed sSome Glitches