ClassLoader Analyzer is a Java based and free developer tool for analyzing Java libraries, classes and classloaders.
ClassLoader Analyzer supports the classes, classloaders and libraries from IBM javacore files and Java classloader trace files.
ClassLoader Analyzer is a cross-platform utility capable of running on any operating system that comes with Java support (e.g. Mac OS X, Windows, Linux).
Here are some key features of "ClassLoader Analyzer":
· Suspect class view from classloader trace
· Jar and class tree view from classloader trace
· Calculate the number of classeloaders, classes and libraries from javacore
· Classloader and class tree view from javacore
· Classloader view with loaded classes from javacore
· Library tree view for classloaders from javacore
· Automatically detect classloader leak suspects from javacore
· Automatically detect javacore and classloader trace
· Automatically detect suspect classes loaded multiple times from classloader trace
· Java 6 or later