Changes is a Mac OS X application that allows you to easily compare files and folders for spotting the differences.
Changes is also a sync tool for updating your folders' content in just two clicks. Additionally, Changes can ignore the annoying .DS_Store files, .git and .svn directories, etc. in a folder of your project.
Furthermore, the text comparison view will help you identify and merge areas of change within text files.
Here are some key features of "Changes":
- Supports scripting via AppleScript
- Automate diff tasks and integrate Changes in your shell scripts with chdiff
- Compare Files in Your Editor: Supports BBEdit, Coda, Espresso, and TextMate
- Works with your favorite SCM: git, Mercurial, Subversion, Perforce
- Integrates with Git Tower, Versions, and Cornerstone
- [FIXED] Issue where directory comparison failed to mark some files as differing
- [FIXED] "Insecure Update Error" message affecting some users