Helps you create mobile applications across platforms.
To use CatHide you must input the the code signing information and set up the path to the build tools.
After that, CatHide allows you to write the code once and then compile it for all platforms.
- Hardware accelerated 2D graphics.
- Powerful particle graphics system.
- Simple audio library for music and sound effects.
- Box2D and Chipmunk physics libraries built in.
- Support for parallax scrolling
- Powerful sprite system to make your characters come alive.
- Extensive transition library to make your scene changes stand out.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- General fixes and changes:
- Fixes and improvements to the Find/Replace dialog.
- Changed key binding to Copy To Slot and Paste From Slot to avoid a conflict.
- Added a warning to test on actual devices or platform specific simulators to deploy dialog