CatHide is a great development environment that allows you to build mobile applications that can be deployed on different platforms.
To use CatHide you must input the the code signing information and set up the path to the build tools.
After that, CatHide allows you to write the code once and then compile it for all platforms.
Here are some key features of "CatHide":
· Hardware accelerated 2D graphics.
· Powerful particle graphics system.
· Simple audio library for music and sound effects.
· Box2D and Chipmunk physics libraries built in.
· Support for parallax scrolling
· Powerful sprite system to make your characters come alive.
· Extensive transition library to make your scene changes stand out.
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
General fixes and changes:
· Fixes and improvements to the Find/Replace dialog.
· Changed key binding to Copy To Slot and Paste From Slot to avoid a conflict.
· Added a warning to test on actual devices or platform specific simulators to deploy dialog
· Cleaned up templates.
· Adjusted dead zone on CatHideSim joystick input.
· Removed joystick debugging info from CatHideSim app output.
· Fixed libcurl includes on Android.
· Fixed media volume control on Android.
· Fixed a problem with creating Android keystores.
· Fixed libcurl includes on iOS.
· Fixed libcurl library reference on iOS simulator.