CSS3 Menu 5.3
Create stylish buttons using just CSS3 in few clicks
Many of us are still reluctant to start using CSS3 due to the lack of support in some browsers, there are those out there that are moving forward and doing some amazing stuff with its cool new features.
This menu works perfectly well with Firefox, Opera, Chrome and Safari. The drop-down also works on non-CSS3 compatible browsers such as IE7+, but the rounded corners and shadow will not be rendered. CSS3 transitions could one day replace all the fancy jQuery animation tricks people use.
- GUI interface. Visual design user interface allows you to create your menus without the need for complex hand coding. Use the preview window to view your menu design while you are developing and customizing.
- SEO friendly. Search engines and text-only browsers friendly.
- 100% CSS-driven designs. The menu is based on HTML list of links (UL/LI structure) and CSS only. No additional non-css params are used.
- Small size. Immediate loading of the menu. Doesn't use additional files.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- 7 new skins: Bulgy, Delicacy, Eight, Elite, Impressive, Recent and Eternity
- New icon set Awesome
- HTML5 doctype after save
- Prevented W3C validator errors