CCMenu displays the project status of CruiseControl continuous integration servers
Or, in other words, CCMenu is to OS X what CCTray is to Windows.
CCMenu works with all recent versions of CruiseControl, CruiseControl.NET, CruiseControl.rb, and should work with other continuous integration tools that provide status in the CCTray XML format.
- Monitor selected projects on multiple continuous integration servers
- Identify the overall build status with a glance to menu bar
- See the status of individual project builds in the status menu
- Access the build web sites of the projects using the status menu
- See detailed build status information in the projects window
- Receive notification of completed builds via Growl
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Prompt user when server certificate is not trusted.
- Added retina icons.
- Added a note that going forward updates will only be distributed via the App Store.