Bright Physics is a OS X 3rd party tool for Corona SDK that can be used to create complex physics shapes for sprites and display objects.
Bright Physics helps give such graphics objects a more accurate collision shape.
The Bright Physics utility can be very simple to use with editable physics parameters and an auto trace feature.
NOTE: To buy Bright Physics via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Bright Physics":
· Import your images by simply dragging them into the app.
· Click and drag to add and move the points of your shape.
· Use the trace feature to automatically trace the outline of your shape.
· If the background of your shape is not transparent, you can select any colour to use as your background.
· Set the density, friction and bounce parameters for each shape.
· Zoom in and out of your image.
· Save your project to work on later.
· Export to Corona compatible code allowing you to apply your physics shapes in your own apps in only a couple of lines of code.
· Corona SDK
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New project layout.
· Minor bug fixes.