Open source Objective-C framework with all the block utilities you always wish you had
BlocksKit is an iOS and Mac OS X framework and static library that hopes to facilitate this kind of programming by removing some of the annoying - and, in some cases, impeding - limits on coding with blocks.
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the BlocksKit with your own Objective-C projects are available HERE.
- Performing blocks on an NSObject, with or without delay.
- Key-value observation () with block handlers.
- Associated objects in an Obj-C API. (Not directly block-related.)
- NSArray, NSSet, NSDictionary, and NSIndexSet filtering and enumeration.
- Filtering for mutable collections.
- NSInvocation creation using a block.
- NSTimer block execution.
- Both delegation and block callbacks on NSURLConnection.
- Delegate callback for NSCache.
- UIKit Extensions:
- UIAlertView, UIActionSheet with block callbacks and convenience methods.
- Block initializers for UIControl and UIBarButtonItem.
- Block initializers for UIGestureRecognizer.
- On-touch utilities for UIView.
- Block callbacks for MFMailComposeViewController and MFMessageComposeViewController.
- Delegate alternative for UIWebView.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Replaces dependency on libffi with NSInvocation.
- Fixes issue with NSURLConnection(BlocksKit).