Blackfish SQL is a cross-platform, small-footprint, high-performance SQL-92 compliant transactional database.
Blackfish SQL can be run on the Java platform and .NET framework and the database files are compatible with both. Moreover, Blackfish SQL emphasizes database performance, ease of use and scalability.
Here are some key features of "Blackfish SQL":
- Entry level SQL-92 compliant
- Unicode storage of character data
- JDBC for Java
- Unicode-based collation key support
- dbExpress 4 drivers for Win32 Delphi and C++
- ADO.NET 2.0 providers for .NET
- JavaBeans data access components for Java
- XA/JTA Distributed transactions for Java