BlackBerry 10 Native SDK 10.0.4 / 10.0.09 Beta 3
Helps developers create dynamic and powerful apps for BlackBerry 10 devices
Because it combines the stability and speed of the QNX Neutrino Real-Time Operating System with a variety of open source and platform libraries, the BlackBerry 10 Native SDK is designed for experienced users who want full access to all that BlackBerry 10 has to offer.
BlackBerry 10 Native SDK offers developers a set of C and C++ APIs that expose all the needed tools to help one create dynamic and powerful apps.
BlackBerry 10 Native SDK comes with everything you need to start developing apps for the BlackBerry 10 platform: compiler, C/C++ libraries, linker, and an extensive IDE.
- Native system APIs for the screen, navigator, audio mixer, accelerometer, network, and more
- Open-source components packaged with the native SDK and available through GitHub
- The QNX Momentics IDE that allows you to customize build options, debug applications, profile memory and code, and examine processes and the file system
- A way to deploy your applications to real BlackBerry 10 devices or the BlackBerry 10 simulator
- Documentation, tutorials, and code samples
- GNU Compiler Collection (GCC) 4.4.2 toolchain for cross compiler on armle-v7 and x86
- GNU debugger (GDB) 7.3 for remote debugging
- Minimalist GNU for Windows (MinGW) tools for build support (including make)
- QNX Momentics IDE 5.0 for BlackBerry 10 Native SDK
- Target-side headers and libraries for BlackBerry 10 OS, release 10.0.4
- QNX Momentics IDE for BlackBerry 10 Native SDK features:
- Build integration
- CVS and Subversion integration
- Launch and debug applications on BlackBerry 10 devices and simulator
- Application Profiling
- Memory Analysis
- System Monitoring
- Code Coverage
- Editor capabilities: syntax highlight, auto-complete, quick fixes, x-reference, source generation, refactoring
BlackBerry 10 Native SDK
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 10.0.09 Beta 3
- BBM Social Platform:
- Engage users with the social features of BlackBerry Messenger by connecting your app to the BBM Social Platform. Access BBM contact lists and profiles, invite BBM contacts to download your app, or add a customizable application box to a user's BBM profile to broadcast achievements or updates, all from within your app.