Trac is an enhanced wiki and issue tracking system for software development projects. Trac uses a minimalistic approach to web-based software project management.
The project's mission is to help developers write great software while staying out of the way. Trac should impose as little as possible on a team's established development process and policies. It provides an interface to Subversion, an integrated Wiki and convenient reporting facilities.
Trac allows wiki markup in issue descriptions and commit messages, creating links and seamless references between files, bugs, changesets, tasks, and wiki pages. A timeline shows all project events in order, making the acquisition of an overview of the project and tracking progress very easy.
BitNami Trac Stack ships with the following:
Here are some key features of "BitNami Trac Stack":
- Easy to Install: BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy as possible to install open source software. Our installers completely automate the process of installing and configuring all of the software included in each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in just a few clicks.
- Independent: BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not interfere with any software already installed on your system. For example, you can upgrade your system's MySQL or Apache without fear of 'breaking' your BitNami Stack.
- Integrated: By the time you click the 'Finish' button on the installer, the whole stack will be integrated, configured and ready to go.
- Relocatable: BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to have multiple instances of the same stack, without them interfering with each other.
- Intel x86, Power PC or compatible processor
- Minimum of 256 MB RAM
- Minimum of 150 MB hard drive space
- TCP/IP protocol support
- Updated Subversion to 1.8.3
- Updated Python to 2.7.5
- Updated Git to 1.8.3
- Updated Apache to 2.4.6