BitNami Redmine Stack is a free installer, which enormously simplifies the installation of Redmine and its runtime dependencies. BitNami Redmine Stack incorporates ready-to-run versions of MySQL, Apache, Subversion and Ruby on Rails.
Redmine Stack is handed out for free under the Apache 2.0 license (you can find more about specific licenses for all its open source components in the included apendix).
Redmine is a versatile, cross-platform and cross-databas eproject management web app, developed using the Ruby on Rails framework. More details are available on its homepage at http://redmine.org.
Here are some key features of "BitNami Redmine Stack":
· Multiple projects support.
· Flexible role based access control.
· Flexible issue tracking system.
· Gantt chart and calendar.
· News, documents & files management.
· Feeds & email notifications.
· Per project wiki.
· Per project forums.
· Simple time tracking functionality.
· Custom fields for issues, projects and users.
· SCM integration (SVN, CVS, Mercurial and Darcs).
· Multiple LDAP authentication support.
· User self-registration support.
· Multilanguage support.
· Multiple databases support.
· Intel x86, Power PC or compatible processor.
· Minimum of 512 MB RAM.
· Minimum of 400 MB hard drive space.
· TCP/IP protocol support.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Upgrade Ruby to 1.9.3-p429 for Linux and OSX
· Updated Passenger to 4.0.2