BitNami LimeSurvey Stack greatly simplifies the deployment of LimeSurvey and its required dependencies. It can be deployed using a native installer, as a virtual machine, in the cloud or as a module over an already installed infrastructure Stack.
LimeSurvey allows users to quickly create intuitive, powerful, online question-and-answer surveys that can work for tens to thousands of participants without much effort. For the participating respondents the survey software itself is self-guiding.
The BitNami LimeSurvey Stack native installers were packaged using BitRock's cross platform installer tool.
Here are some key features of "BitNami LimeSurvey":
· Easy to Install - BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy as possible to install open source software. Our installers completely automate the process of installing and configuring all of the software included in
· each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in just a few clicks.
· Independent - BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not interfere with any software already installed on your system. For example, you can upgrade your system's MySQL or Apache without fear of 'breaking' your
· BitNami Stack.
· Integrated - By the time you click the 'finish' button on the installer, the whole stack will be integrated, configured and ready to go.
· Relocatable - BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to have multiple instances of the same stack, without them interfering with each other.
· Intel x86 or compatible processor
· Minimum of 256 MB RAM
· Minimum of 150 MB hard drive space
· TCP/IP protocol support
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated LimeSurvey to 200plus build130406
· Updated phpMyAdmin to 3.5.8
· Updated PHP to 5.4.14
· Updated MySQL to 5.5.30
· Updated Apache to 2.4.4
· Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.1e