BitNami Jenkins Stack is an installer pack designed to provide support for quickly deploying Jenkins together with its dependencies.
Jenkins is an open source server that provides support for continuous integration and allows you to virtually test your projects.
Jenkins is able to monitor remote tasks and offers support for SCM tools like Mercurial, Perforce, Git, CVS and more.
Here are some key features of "BitNami Jenkins Stack":
Easy to Install:
· BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy as
· possible to install open source software. Our installers completely automate
· the process of installing and configuring all of the software included in
· each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in just a few clicks.
· By the time you click the 'finish' button on the installer, the whole stack
· will be integrated, configured and ready to go.
· BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not interfere
· with any software already installed on your system. For example, you can
· upgrade your system's Java or Apache Tomcat without fear of 'breaking' your
· BitNami Stack.
· BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to have
· multiple instances of the same stack, without them interfering with each other.
· Minimum of 512 MB RAM
· Minimum of 400 MB hard drive space
· TCP/IP protocol support
· J2SE 5.0 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated Jenkins to 1.517
· Updated Git to 1.8.3