BitNami JRubyStack 1.7.17-0
Installer that greatly simplifies the installation of JRuby and its runtime dependencies.
The BitNami JRubyStack is an installer that greatly simplifies the installation of Ruby on Rails and its runtime dependencies.
The package includes ready-to-run versions of Java, JRuby, Rails, Tomcat, GlassFish gem, MySQL and Subversion.
With JRubyStack you can:
· Develop your JRuby on Rails application using Java from Ruby.
· Launch your application with the GlassFish server thanks to the GlassFish gem.
· Make a .war file out of your application in 3 simple steps (see Quick Start Guide for details).
· Deploy it to the bundled Tomcat.
· Commit and Checkout your code with the subversion client.
- Easy to Install: BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy as possible to install open source software. Our installers completely automate the process of installing and configuring all of the software included in each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in just a few clicks.
- Independent: BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not interfere with any software already installed on your system.
- Integrated: By the time you click the 'finish' button on the installer, the whole stack will be integrated, configured and ready to go.
- Relocatable: BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to have multiple instances of the same stack, without them interfering with each other.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Updated Jruby to 1.7.17