BitNami JBoss 7.1.1-7
Simplifies the development and deployment of JBoss applications.
BitNami JBoss Stack greatly simplifies the development and deployment of JBoss applications. It includes ready-to-run versions of Apache, JBoss, MySQL and Java and required dependencies.<br /><br /> It can be deployed using a native installer, as a virtual machine or in the cloud. BitNami JBoss Stack is distributed for free under the Apache 2.0 license.<br /><br />JBoss is a open-source Java EE-based application server. An important distinction for this class of software is that it not only implements a server that runs on Java, but it actually implements the Java EE part of Java.<br /><br /> Because it is Java-based, the JBoss application server operates cross-platform: usable on any operating system that supports Java. JBoss AS has been developed by JBoss, that is now a division of Red Hat.<br />
- Easy to Install - BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy as possible to install open source software. Our installers completely automate the process of installing and configuring all of the software included in
- each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in just a few clicks.
- Independent - BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not interfere with any software already installed on your system. For example, you can upgrade your system's MySQL or JBoss without fear of 'breaking' your
- BitNami Stack.
- Integrated - By the time you click the 'finish' button on the installer, the whole stack will be integrated, configured and ready to go.
- Relocatable - BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to have multiple instances of the same stack, without them interfering with each other.
- BitNami JBoss Stack ships with the following software versions:
- Apache 2.2.16
- JBoss 6.0.0
- MySQL 5.1.50
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Updated OpenSSL to 1.0.1g
- Updated Apache to 2.4.9
- Updated MySQL to 5.5.36
- Updated JRE to 1.7.0_45